In order to verify as a Responder by using a document, VerifyPass accepts any of the following (must have your name on it):

  • Official ID Card (such as a badge)
  • Pay stub from employer (must clearly display place of employment, usually in the top-left)
  • Promotion/Award Certificate (must be scanned. Cannot accept graduation photo images.)
  • Signed letter of employment status from your agency